Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
1 (15-ounces) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ teaspoon ground cumin
½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
½ teaspoon smoked paprika
Salt, to taste
- Set the temperature of Air Fryer to 390 degrees F.
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients and toss to coat well.
- Add the chickpeas in an Air Fryer basket in 2 batches. (you can lay a piece of
grease-proof baking paper)
- Air Fry for about 8-10 minutes.
- Once done, transfer the hot nuts in a glass or steel bowl and serve.