Cooking Time: 26 Minutes
2 zucchinis, slice into sticks
2 teaspoons shallot powder
1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, preferably freshly grated
1/3 teaspoon cayenne pepper
3 egg whites
1/3 cup almond meal
Salt and ground black pepper, to your liking
- Pat the zucchini sticks dry using a kitchen towel.
- Grab a mixing bowl and beat the egg whites until pale; then, add all the
seasonings in the order listed above and beat again
- Take another mixing bowl and mix together almond meal and the Parmesan
- Then, coat the zucchini sticks with the seasoned egg mixture; then, roll them
over the parmesan cheese mixture.
- Lay the breaded zucchini sticks in a single layer on the tray that is coated
lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for about 20 minutes until the sticks are golden brown.
Serve with your favorite sauce for dipping.