Cooking Time: 1 Hour + Chilling Time
3 cups coconut milk
2 ounces butter, softened
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon grated nutmeg
1 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
1 ½ cups yellow cornmeal
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup water
1⁄2 cup raisins
1 teaspoon rum extract
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
1 ounce butter
1/4 cup honey
1 dash vanilla
- Place the coconut milk, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, sugar, and salt in a large
saucepan; bring to a rapid boil. Heat off.
- In a mixing bowl, thoroughly combine the cornmeal, flour and water; mix to
- Add the milk/butter mixture to the cornmeal mixture; mix to combine. Bring
the cornmeal mixture to boil; then, reduce the heat and simmer approximately 7
minutes, whisking continuously.
- Remove from the heat. Now, add the raisins, rum extract, and vanilla.
- Place the mixture into a lightly greased baking pan and bake at 325 degrees F
for 12 minutes.
- In a saucepan, whisk the coconut milk, butter, honey, and vanilla; let it
simmer for 2 to 3 minutes. Now, prick your pudding with a fork and top with the
- Return to your Air Fryer and bake for about 35 minutes more or until a
toothpick inserted comes out dry and clean. Place in your refrigerator until ready
to serve. Bon appétit!