Cooking Time:8 Minutes
2 medium Russet potatoes, boiled, peeled and mashed
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
½ cup breadcrumbs
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Pinch of ground nutmeg
Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Mix together potatoes with egg yolk, Parmesan, nutmeg, salt and black
- Make equal sized small balls from this mixture and keep aside.
- Whisk the eggs in a shallow dish.
- Mix together oil and breadcrumbs in another shallow dish.
- Dip the croquettes evenly in the eggs and dredge in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place the croquettes in an Air fryer basket and cook for about 8 minutes and
dish out to serve warm.