Cooking Time:10 Minutes
1 cup all-purpose flour
¾ cup breadcrumbs
1 pound cod, cut into 1×2½-inch strips
A pinch of salt
2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the Air fryer to 390 °F and grease an Air fryer basket.
- Place flour in a shallow dish and whisk the eggs in a second dish.
- Place breadcrumbs, salt, and olive oil in a third shallow dish.
- Coat the cod strips evenly in flour and dip in the eggs.
- Roll into the breadcrumbs evenly and arrange the nuggets in an Air fryer
- Cook for about 10 minutes and dish out to serve warm.