Cooking Time: 26 Minutes
4 ounces cauliflower florets
1/2 cup roasted vegetable stock
1 egg, beaten
1 cup white mushrooms, finely chopped
1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
3 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
1/2 yellow onion, finely chopped
1/3 teaspoon ground black pepper, or more to taste
1 ½ bell peppers, seeded minced
1/2 chipotle pepper, seeded and minced
1/2 cup Colby cheese, grated
1 ½ tablespoons canola oil
Sea salt, to savor
- Blitz the cauliflower florets in your food processor until they’re crumbled (it
is the size of rice).
- Heat a saucepan over a moderate heat; now, heat the oil and sweat the garlic,
onions, bell pepper, cauli rice, and chipotle pepper until tender.
- Throw in the mushrooms and fry until they are fragrant and the liquid has
- Add in the stock; boil for 18 minutes. Now, add the cheese and spices; mix to
- Allow the mixture to cool completely. Shape the mixture into balls. Dip the
balls in the beaten egg; then, roll them over the grated parmesan.
- Air-fry these balls for 6 minutes at 400 degrees F. Serve with marinara sauce