Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
1 egg yolk
4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
1 scallion, finely chopped
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
Salt and ground black pepper, as needed
2 frozen filo pastry sheets, thawed
2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a large bowl, add the egg yolk, and beat well.
- Add in the feta cheese, scallion, parsley, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
- Cut each filo pastry sheet in three strips.
- Add about 1 teaspoon of feta mixture on the underside of a strip.
- Fold the tip of sheet over the filling in a zigzag manner to form a triangle.
- Repeat with the remaining strips and fillings.
- Set the temperature of Air Fryer to 390 degrees F.
- Coat each pastry evenly with oil.
- Place the pastries in an Air Fryer basket in a single layer.
- Air Fry for about 3 minutes, then air fryer for about 2 minutes on 360