Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
1 cup full-fat cream cheese
16 avocado slices
16 slices salami
Salt and pepper to taste
16 banana peppers
- 1 Pre-heat the Air Fryer to 400°F.
- 2 Spritz а baking tray with cooking spray.
- 3 Remove the stems from the banana peppers with a knife.
- 4 Cut а slit into one side of each banana pepper.
- 5 Season the cream cheese with the salt and pepper and combine well.
- 6 Fill each pepper with one spoonful of the cream cheese, followed by one
slice of avocado.
- 7 Wrap the banana peppers in the slices of salami and secure with а toothpick.
- 8 Place the banana peppers in the baking tray and transfer it to the Air Fryer.
Bake for roughly 8 – 10 minutes.