June 6, 2021
Salted Pretzel Crescents
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
1 can crescent rolls
10 cups water
1/2 cup baking soda
1 egg, whisked with 1 tablespoon water
1 tablespoon poppy seeds
2 tablespoons sesame seed
1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Unroll the dough onto your work surface; separate into 8 triangles.
- In a large saucepan, bring the water and baking soda to a boil over high heat.
- Cook each roll for 30 seconds. Remove from the water using a slotted spoon;
place on a kitchen towel to drain.
- Repeat with the remaining rolls. Now, brush the tops with the egg wash;
sprinkle each roll with the poppy seeds, sesame seed and coarse sea salt. Cover
and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Arrange the pretzels in the lightly greased Air Fryer basket.
- Bake in the preheated Air Fryer at 340 degrees for 7 minutes or until golden
brown. Bon appétit!