Party Mozzarella Stick
Cooking Time: 40 Minutes
12 ounces mozzarella cheese strings
2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
1/4 cup almond flour
1/2 cup parmesan cheese finely grated
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 cup salsa, preferably homemade
- Set up your breading station. Put the eggs in a shallow bowl; in another bowl,
mix the flaxseed meal, almond flour, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and
- Dip the mozzarella sticks in the egg, then in the parmesan mixture, then in the
egg and parmesan mixture again.
- Place in your freezer for 30 minutes.
- Place the breaded cheese sticks in the lightly greased Air Fryer basket. Cook
at 380 degrees F for 6 minutes.
- Serve with salsa on the side and enjoy!