Parmesan-crusted Fish Fingers
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
1 ½ pounds tilapia pieces (fingers)
1/2 cup coconut flour
1 tablespoon yellow mustard
1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
1/2 teaspoon celery powder
2 tablespoons peanut oil
- Pat dry the fish fingers with a kitchen towel.
- To make a breading station, place the coconut flour in a shallow dish. In a
separate dish, whisk the eggs with mustard.
- In a third bowl, mix parmesan cheese with the remaining ingredients.
- Dredge the fish fingers in the flour, shaking the excess into the bowl; dip in
the egg mixture and turn to coat evenly; then, dredge in the parmesan mixture,
turning a couple of times to coat evenly.
- Cook in the preheated Air Fryer at 390 degrees F for 5 minutes; turn them
over and cook another 5 minutes. Enjoy!