June 6, 2021
Creamed Asparagus And Egg Salad
Cooking Time: 25 Minutes + Chilling Time
1 pound asparagus, chopped
2 cup baby spinach
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon mustard
1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Place the wire rack in the Air Fryer basket; lower the eggs onto the wire rack.
- Cook at 270 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Transfer them to an ice-cold water bath to stop the cooking. Peel the eggs
under cold running water; coarsely chop the hard-boiled eggs and set aside.
- Increase the temperature to 400 degrees F. Place your asparagus in the lightly
greased Air Fryer basket.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until tender. Place in a nice salad bowl. Add the baby
- In a mixing dish, thoroughly combine the remaining ingredients. Drizzle this
dressing over the asparagus in the salad bowl and top with the chopped eggs.