Cheese And Chive Stuffed Chicken Rolls
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
2 eggs, well-whisked
Tortilla chips, crushed
1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 ½ tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
3 chicken breasts, halved lengthwise
1 ½ cup soft cheese
2 teaspoons sweet paprika
1/2 teaspoon whole grain mustard
1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
1/3 teaspoon fine sea salt
1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
1/3 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or more to taste
- Flatten out each piece of the chicken breast using a rolling pin. Then, grab
three mixing dishes.
- In the first one, combine the soft cheese with the cilantro, fresh chives, cumin,
- In another mixing dish, whisk the eggs together with the sweet paprika. In the
third dish, combine the salt, black pepper, and crushed tortilla chips.
- Spread the cheese mixture over each piece of chicken. Repeat with the
remaining pieces of the chicken breasts; now, roll them up.
- Coat each chicken roll with the whisked egg; dredge each chicken roll into the
tortilla chips mixture. Lower the rolls onto the air fryer cooking basket. Drizzle
extra-virgin olive oil over all rolls.
- Air fry at 345 degrees F for 28 minutes, working in batches. Serve warm,
garnished with sour cream if desired.