Walnut Orange Coffee Cake
Prep time: 10 minutes, cook time: 25 minutes, Serves: 8
Butter flavor cooking spray
1 cup Stevia
1/4 cup butter, unsalted, soft
2 tsp orange zest, grated
½ tsp vanilla
1/8 tsp cinnamon
2 cups whole wheat flour
1 tsp baking soda
½ cup orange juice, fresh squeezed
½ cup water
½ cup walnuts, chopped
- Select bake function and heat cooker to 350°F. Spray a 7-inch round pan with
- In a medium bowl, beat Stevia and butter until smooth.
- Add egg, zest, vanilla, and cinnamon and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients. Add to butter mixture and mix until
thoroughly combined. Stir in nuts.
- Spread batter in prepared pan and place in the cooker. Secure the tender-crisp lid
and bakke 20-25 minutes, or until it passes the toothpick test.
- Let cool in pan 10 minutes, then invert onto wire rack. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 203, Total Fat 10g, Total Carbs 53g, Net Carbs 49g, Protein 6g, Sugar 2g,
Sodium 170mg, Potassium 184mg, Phosphorus 140mg