Stuffed Baked Tomatoes
Prep time: 10 minutes, cook time: 25 minutes, Serves: 4
4 large tomatoes
4 slices turkey bacon, chopped
¼ cup green pepper, chopped
3 tbsp. mushroom, chopped
4 egg whites
2 tbsp. skim milk
¼ tsp salt
½ cup cheddar cheese, reduced fat, grated
- Cut off the tops of the tomatoes and scoop out the inside, do not cut the bottom or
sides. Set aside.
- Set cooker to sauté on medium heat. Add bacon and cook until almost crisp.
- Add the peppers and mushrooms and cook until bacon is crisp and peppers are
tender. Spoon into tomatoes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, egg whites, milk, and salt. Pour into
tomatoes leaving ¼ inch space at the top.
- Place tomatoes in the cooking pot and top with cheese. Set to air fryer function on
350°F. Secure the tender-crisp lid and bake 15-20 minutes or until eggs are cooked
through. Let rest 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 165, Total Fat 8g, Total Carbs 9g, Net Carbs 7g, Protein 15g, Sugar 6g,
Sodium 483mg, Potassium 601mg, Phosphorus 207mg