Prep time: 10 minutes, cook time: 25 minutes, Serves: 12
1 ¼ cups white whole wheat flour
1/3 cup oats
½ tsp cinnamon
½ tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
2/3 cup Stevia
3/4 cup Greek yogurt
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
1 cup strawberries, chopped
- Set to air fryer function on 375°F. Line 2 6-cup muffin tins with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together yogurt, egg, and oil. Stir in berries and add to
dry ingredients. Stir just until combined.
- Fill prepared muffin tins 2/3 full. Place pans, one at a time, in the cooker and
secure the tender-crisp lid. Bake 25 minutes, or until muffins pass the toothpick test.
- Let cool in the pan 10 minutes, then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 131, Total Fat 8g, Total Carbs 27g, Net Carbs 25g, Protein 4g, Sugar 1g,
Sodium 163mg, Potassium 154mg, Phosphorus 121mg