Carrot Cake Muffins
Prep time: 10 minutes, cook time: 30 minutes, Serves: 12
¾ cup almond flour, sifted
½ cup coconut flour
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp cloves
¼ tsp nutmeg
½ cup honey
1 tsp vanilla
¼ cup coconut milk, unsweetened
2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
1 banana, mashed
1 ½ cups carrots, grated
- Select the bake function and heat cooker to 350°F. Line 2 6-cup muffin tins with
- In a medium bowl, combine flours, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, salt,
cloves, and nutmeg.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, honey, vanilla, and milk together until thoroughly
- Add the melted oil and mix well.
- Add the banana and beat to combine. Stir in dry ingredients until mixed in. Fold in
- Spoon into prepared muffin tins about ¾ full.
- Place muffin tin, one at a time on the rack in the cooker and secure the tender-crisp
lid. Bake 25-30 minutes, or until muffins pass the toothpick test.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 113, Total Fat 4g, Total Carbs 16g, Net Carbs 15g, Protein 1g, Sugar 13g,
Sodium 196mg, Potassium 111mg, Phosphorus 33mg