Prep time: 5 minutes, cook time: 20 minutes, Serves: 12
2 ½ cups oats
1 ½ cups almond milk, unsweetened
Nonstick cooking spray
1 egg, lightly beaten
1/3 cup pure maple syrup
2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
1 tsp lemon zest, grated
1 cup fresh blueberries
- In a large bowl, combine oats and milk. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Select bake function and heat to 375°F. Spray 2 6-cup muffin tins with cooking
- Stir remaining ingredients into the oat mixture. Spoon into muffin tins.
- Place the rack in the cooking pot and place muffin tin on it, these will need to be
baked in 2 batches.
- Secure the tender crisp lid and bake 20 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 122, Total Fat 4g, Total Carbs 19g, Net Carbs 17g, Protein 3g, Sugar 7g,
Sodium 108mg, Potassium 244mg, Phosphorus 240mg