Banana Nut Muffins
Prep time: Serves: 12
1 ½ cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
½ tsp cinnamon
3 bananas, mashed
¾ cup Stevia
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
1 tsp vanilla
½ cup walnuts, chopped
- Set cooker to air fryer function on 350°F. Line 2 6-cup muffin tins with paper
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg, banana, Stevia, oil, and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in dry ingredients just until combined. Fold in nuts and pour into prepared tins.
- Add one at a time to the cooker and secure the tender-crisp lid. Bake 12-15 minutes
or until muffins pass the toothpick test. Repeat.
- Let cool in pan 10 minutes then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 174, Total Fat 10g, Total Carbs 34g, Net Carbs 32g, Protein 3g, Sugar 4g,
Sodium 209mg, Potassium 193mg, Phosphorus 77mg