Banana Coconut Loaf
Prep time: 10 minutes, cook time: 35 minutes, Serves: 8
Nonstick cooking spray
1 ¼ cup whole wheat flour
½ cup coconut flakes, unsweetened
2 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
1 cup banana, mashed
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
2 tbsp. honey
- Select the bake function on heat cooker to 350°F. Spray an 8-inch loaf pan with
- In a large bowl, combine flour, coconut, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine banana, oil, and honey. Add to dry ingredients and
mix well. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Secure the tender-crisp lid and bake 30-35 minutes or until loaf passes the
- Remove pan from the cooker and let cool 10 minutes. Invert loaf to a wire rack and
cool completely before slicing.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 201, Total Fat 11g, Total Carbs 26g, Net Carbs 22g, Protein 3g, Sugar 8g,
Sodium 349mg, Potassium 317mg, Phosphorus 165mg