Baked Eggs & Kale
Prep time: 5 minutes, cook time: 25 minutes, Serves: 4
1 tbsp. olive oil
6 cups kale, remove stems & chop
2 cloves garlic, diced fine
¼ cup ricotta cheese, fat free
¼ cup feta, fat free, crumbled
1/3 cup grape tomatoes, halved
¼ tsp pepper
½ tsp salt
- Add oil to the cooking pot and select sauté on medium heat.
- Add the kale and garlic and cook until kale is wilted, about 2-3 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta and feta cheeses.
- Make 4 small indents in the kale mixture and crack an egg into each one.
- Drop the cheese mixture by tablespoons around the eggs.
- Top with tomatoes, pepper, and salt. Secure the tender-crisp lid, set to air fryer
function at 350°F and bake 20-25 minutes or until egg whites are cooked through.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 154, Total Fat 12g, Total Carbs 7g, Net Carbs 6g, Protein 7g, Sugar 3g,
Sodium 410mg, Potassium 194mg, Phosphorus 153mg