Prep time: 10 minutes, cook time: 45 minutes, Serves: 6
Nonstick cooking spray
2 cups potatoes, grated
¾ cup feta cheese, fat free, crumbled
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
3 cups baby spinach
2 egg whites
¼ cup skim milk
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
- Select bake function and heat to 375°F. Spray an 8-inch round pan with cooking
- Press the potatoes on the bottom and up sides of the prepared pan. Place in the
cooker. Secure the tender-crisp lid and bake 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from the cooker and sprinkle half the feta cheese over the bottom of
- Set cooker to sauté function on medium heat. Add the oil and heat until hot.
- Add the tomatoes and spinach and cook until spinach has wilted, about 2-3
minutes. Place over the feta cheese.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Pour over spinach
mixture and top with remaining feta cheese.
- Place the pan back in the cooking pot and secure the tender-crisp lid. Set
temperature to 375°F and bake 30 minutes or until eggs are completely set and
starting to brown. Let cool 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 145, Total Fat 8g, Total Carbs 12g, Net Carbs 10g, Protein 7g, Sugar 3g,
Sodium 346mg, Potassium 422mg, Phosphorus 149mg