Prep time: 5 minutes, cook time: 10 minutes, Serves: 2
2 cups chicken broth, low sodium
¾ cup old-fashioned oats
¼ tsp salt, divided
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. butter, unsalted
8 oz. baby bella mushrooms, sliced
¼ tsp pepper
1 cup fresh baby spinach
½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Add the broth, oats, and 1/8 teaspoon salt to the cooking pot, stir to combine.
- Secure the lid and select pressure cooking function on high. Set timer to 5 minutes.
- Heat oil and butter in a medium skillet over low heat until butter has melted.
- Add mushrooms and season with salt and pepper. Cook 4-5 minutes, or until
mushrooms are tender.
- Stir in spinach and cook until it wilts, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- In the same skillet, crack 2 eggs and fry them the way you like them.
- When the timer goes off, use quick release to remove the lid. Stir the oatmeal and
ladle into bowls.
- Top each bowl with spinach mixture, an egg, and tomatoes. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 511, Total Fat 21g, Total Carbs 59g, Net Carbs 49g, Protein 25g, Sugar 4g,
Sodium 1268mg, Potassium 975mg, Phosphorus 621mg