Glazed Lemon Muffins
Prep time: 10 minutes, cook time: 20 minutes, Serves: 12
1 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
½ cup of coconut oil, melted
2 tbsp. Stevia
¼ cup honey
1 cup Greek yogurt, low-fat
1 ¼ tsp vanilla, divided
3 tbsp. + 2 tsp fresh lemon juice, divided
1 ½ tsp lemon zest
2 tbsp. Stevia powdered sugar
- Select bake function and heat to 350°F. Line 2 6- cup muffin tins with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil and eggs until smooth.
- Add Stevia, honey, and yogurt and mix until combined.
- Whisk in 1 teaspoon vanilla, 3 tablespoons lemon juice, and 1 teaspoon zest. Fold
in dry ingredients just until combined.
- Pour batter evenly into prepared muffin tins. Place tins, one at a time in the cooker.
Secure the tender-crisp lid and bake 20 minutes or until muffins pass the toothpick
test. Remove to wire rack to cool.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Stevia confectioner’s sugar and remaining vanilla,
lemon juice, and zest until smooth. Drizzle over the tops of the muffins and serve.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 164, Total Fat 10g, Total Carbs 15g, Net Carbs 15g, Protein 4g, Sugar 7g,
Sodium 120mg, Potassium 101mg, Phosphorus 83mg