Double Berry Dutch Baby
Prep time: 5 minutes, cook time: 25 minutes, Serves: 6
1 tbsp. butter, melted
½ cup skim milk
1 tsp vanilla
½ cup flour
¼ tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp salt
2 tbsp. sugar
2 tsp cornstarch
1/3 cup water
½ cup strawberries, sliced
½ cup blueberries
- Select air fryer function and heat cooker to 400°F. Pour melted butter in an 8-inch
round pan and swirl to coat bottom.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, and salt. Whisk into egg mixture until
smooth. Pour into prepared pan.
- Place in the cooker and secure the tender-crisp lid. Bake 18-20 minutes until
golden brown and set in the center.
- Remove pancake from the cooker and set to sauté on medium heat.
- Add sugar, cornstarch, and water to the cooking pot and stir until smooth.
- Stir in both berries and bring to a boil. Cook about 5 minutes, stirring frequently,
until berries have softened and mixture has thickened. Spoon into pancake, slice and
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 125, Total Fat 4g, Total Carbs 17g, Net Carbs 16g, Protein 4g, Sugar 9g,
Sodium 100mg, Potassium 94mg, Phosphorus 69mg