Cheesecake French Toast
Prep time: 10 minutes, cook time: 50 minutes, Serves: 6
Butter flavored cooking spray
½ cup sugar
1 cup milk
1 ½ tsp vanilla, divided
1/8 tsp salt
½ lb. challah bread, cut in 1-inch cubes
½ cup strawberries, chopped
2 oz. cream cheese, soft
¼ cup powdered sugar
- Select bake function and heat the cooker to 350°F. Spray a baking dish with
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, sugar, milk, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and salt until
- Add bread and strawberries and fold until the bread is thoroughly coated with the
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and remaining vanilla until
- Place half the bread mixture in the prepared baking dish. Drop half the cheese
mixture by teaspoons over bread. Repeat.
- Carefully place the dish into the cooker and secure the tender-crisp lid. Bake 45-50
minutes, or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove the dish and let cool 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Calories 259, Total Fat 9g, Total Carbs 35g, Net Carbs 34g, Protein 9g, Sugar 17g,
Sodium 337mg, Potassium 180mg, Phosphorus 150mg